Avon Bubble Bath is an excellent bubble bath. I have been using it for 27 years as my family’s only bubble bath. Two of our members have sensitive skin and love using this bubble bath. I do have to caution though that especially for little girls, taking too many baths can irritate the urinary tract, so be aware of this. Avon markets it and sells it as only a bubble bath, but there are lots of things that customers and other representatives have found that it can do. I personally have used all 25 bubble bath uses listed with great results. I endorse this product not only as a mom, but also as an Avon Representative for the past 8 years. I have received tons of rave reviews from my customers from all over the U.S.A., who use Avon Bubble Bath. There are many scents to chose from, at the moment these are the available scents: French Lilac, Sensitive Skin, Fresh Peach, Honey & Vitamin E, Kids, Soft Pink, and Vanilla Cream (my favorite). The company that sells Avon Bubble Bath, Avon Products Inc. will not be held liable for any problems arising with using the Bubble Bath in any manner inconsistent with the package instructions. Having said that and got it out of the way, here are some interesting uses that you can try if you want:
1) Bubble Bath – Zillions of bubbles that leave NO bathtub ring.
2) Vehicle Wash – Does a beautiful job on washing cars, mobile homes, RVs, and boats.
3) Laundry detergent – You won’t need fabric softener.
4) Hand washing delicates.
5) As a presoak – Use on heavily soiled laundry – GREAT for ring around the collar and greasy work clothes.
6) Window Cleaner.
7) Wash appliances.
8) Wash no wax floors.
9) Liquid Dish Soap.
10) Pet Shampoo (along with SSS Bath Oil).
11) Clean bathroom fixtures and mirrors.
12) Shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot).
13) Wash walls and ceilings.
14) Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo furniture or vehicle interiors.
15) Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
16) Cleans china, windows, etc. (all glass).
17) Wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertilizer.
18) Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won’t.
19) Clean your jewelry – even costume jewelry.
20) Splatter grease (butter too) on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
21) Wash Venetian blinds.
22) Wash paneling – no rinsing, no streaks.
23) Clean your eyeglasses.
24) Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
25) Clean your painted or real wood cupboards
These are the various ways to mix Avon Bubble Bath: pour 1 capful into a pail and fill with water or pour into your sink by the capful and fill with water for doing your dishes. You can also pour a capful into a empty spray bottle (you can get these at most dollar stores) and add water. This bubble bath water combo in a spray bottle is excellent when cleaning countertops, or for spot cleaning most anything. This bubble bath water combo in a spray bottle is excellent when cleaning countertops, or for spot cleaning most anything. I’ve read that If you use a swifter to clean your floors and can get the cap off, you can pour a 1/4 cup of Avon Bubble Bath into the swifter and clean your floors. When doing clothes, put a capful into your washer for small to medium loads or 1 capful to 1 1/2 capfuls for larger loads of laundry. For those really tough cleaning areas try scrubbing with Avon Bubble Bath poured straight onto your sponge and after cleaning, rinse well with plain water.
I love using Avon Bubble Bath on all of my household cleaning jobs because I can trust that I am not using any harsh cleaning chemicals that may harm my kids or pets and the bubble bath really gets everything clean and rinses really well, so why use harsh smelling products? Some cleaning products can irritate your skin, eyes or nose. Some even have vapors that you can inhale and can cause those who have asthma when exposed to irritants in the air to suffer an asthma attack. I know this because I have asthma and some cleaning products I have used before becoming an Avon Representative made me sneeze, gave me red itchy patches on my hands and even caused me to have asthma attacks. I am so glad that I decided to see what Avon Bubble Bath could do as a cleaner and have been very happy with the results in my home and my customers have had the same satisfied experience using Avon Bubble Bath as a cleaner as well.
Avon Bubble Bath is very versatile as evident by the list of 25 above. It is a very economical purchase and when you buy during the times when the bubbles are on sale you can really see value! Not only can you clean yourself and your kids, but also you can clean your whole home at the same time leaving a wonderful scent of your choice to enjoy. As an Avon Representative and a mom I can tell you from personal experience that Avon Bubble Bath makes a wonderful bubble bath and all-purpose cleaner.
- Joyfulwraps.com – Click on Avon at top of page.