Garfield is one of the most adorable, troublesome, chubby, and always hungry, famous cat in the world and many people invest in a lot of money to have this orange fat cat around their home, car, and office. So here are some of my favorite Garfield gifts to satisfy the Garfield lover. I too am a Garfield fanatic.
1. www.giftapolis.com is my favorite place to get anything Garfield. Garfield Angel Figurine shows Garfield in wings and halo holding his teddy bear with an innocent smile as if he didn’t just eat that lasagna. This idem is adorable for $18. Garfield has taken over Monopoly. Here you can purchase the Garfield Game Collector’s Edition Monopoly Game for $30. Get a Garfield License Plate Warning protected By Attack Cat for $9. Take Garfield in the Shower with you with an AM/FM Shower Radio with Mirror. For $25 you can mount this fat cat in your shower with it’s fog free mirror and razor holder in his tail. You need a computer sitter? Try hiring Garfield. This Garfield Computer Sitter sits on your computer monitor and Garfield holds a sign reading, “To err is human…to really screw things up you need a computer.” This is only $15.
2. www.janicewise.com also has a wide variety of some of my favorite Garfield picks; such as the Garfield Ceramic Piggy Bank for $39. They also have Garfield Banks representing different sports. I have this and it is adorable, the Garfield Cookie Jar is $49 and looks like Garfield overstuffed himself with the cookies as his little teddy bear friend sits on his back as he sleeps. And of course you have to invest in the Garfield and Odie Salt and Pepper Shakers for only $36.
3. Investing in collectable figurines of this fun cat can be pricey, but will always give you a smile. Especially the ones from www.happymall.com. Garfield in his pajama’s with his cap, his cup of coffee and his pink bunny slippers make you feel like Garfield really knows how you feel in the morning. Especially when his shirt says “I’d Like Mornings Better If They Started Later”. This item is only $15. they also have a coffee mug that says “I Love Coffee” and has Garfield on the side ready to dive in for $14. The mug is not microwaveable or dishwasher safe.
4. Of course there is the ultimate Garfield gift… Garfield’s two movies. “Garfield: The Movie” and “Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties” Each are available for about $18 at any movie store.
5. Liven up your kitchen with the Garfield Ceramic Tea Pot for $17 from www.theconsumerlink.com. This short and stout teapot will keep your water warm this winter. There is a mouse that sits on top of Garfield as a lid, just smiling away and waiting for you to pick him up and pour out the water. At this website, you can also purchase Garfield Mousepads for $10 and also Garfield and Odie bookends that can be very helpful for those book collections. One bookend is Odie parked on his chair reading, while the other bookend is Garfield sprawled out on the floor reading while his mouse friend is propped between his ears reading a little book as well. This item will run you about $40.
These are just a few of Garfield’s collectable items available since Jim Davis created Garfield in 1978. Jim Davis’s brother Doc has a website called www.garfieldcollectibles.com that you can purchase the best of the best in the Garfield world. So take a gander and these sites and have fun and start shopping!